Here are some close-ups and a picture of the card:
Scrapmatts window chipboard
Echo Park Patterned Paper
Sizzix Stamp & Metal Die
Here is how I made my card:
*First you will want to give some colour to your chipboard. I used gesso and once it was dried, I added some distress paints.
1. Cut a piece of card stock to 4 x 12 & folded it in half.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper to 3.7 x 5.7.
3. Using an oval die (so it matches the shape of the window), cut out the centre of the patterned paper
4. Flip the centre over so that the colour on the back creates a different effect for the card
5. Using a stamp of your choice, add some images of flowers and foliage about the oval shape
6. Add sentiment
Easy peasy ain't it? Do check the store for more, lovely chipboard designs!