Tuesday, March 15, 2016

'Me' Canvas my Amy

Hello There Scrapmatt fans,

Amy with you. I'm so excited to share my first creation with you. Its all about me! I don't get to create layouts with photos of me often when you are always trying to capture family moments. But as my local scrapbook store group tell me. We all need an obituary photo HAHA.

Now let me tell you what I have used CB6106, CB6105, CB6063, and Stencil ST5011
And Here is my Canvas called 'ME'.
I have used white modelling clay for the stencil and then painted over the top with 3 types of pink gelato.
 I've painted the Hello chipboard with pink acrylic and then added Dimensional Magic to provide some shine
I have embossed the clock faces with white emboss powder.


So that is my first crafty creation for you using Scrapmatts chipboard and stencils.
I hope you have enjoyed it and I look forward to creating more for you soon

Stay Scrappy,
Amy



9 comments:

  1. Love your pretty canvas Amy, it will be amazing on our DT wall at shows. Can't wait to see it in real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Amy!!!
    Loving all that pink and the Scrapmatts products look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun & pretty canvas Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the pink texture and fabulous use of the chipboard pieces too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning canvas. Lovely use of texture and chipboard to showcase your beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Canvas is amazing, i love to see it and i love pink also :) It's a beutiful picture of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Canvas Amy! So pretty and pink with beautiful texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous canvas and loving the colour as who isn't a fan of Pink! Hmmm and yes I think we all forget to scrap ourselves sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great canvas, looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete