Thursday, March 17, 2016

'Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!




Hello All 
Kim here to share with you a few 
Easter Tags I have created.


 I decided to make a few Easter gift tags & get in the Easter spirit!
 






Scrapmatts has a great selection of tags & ATC's.
I have coloured the Scrapmatts String Circles using 'Colour Crush' pigment powders. 
(you mix these with water & then apply using a paint brush or put in a spritzer bottle & spray on).


Scrapmatts products used;
&

 

I used the stencil to create a little background texture
(it's a little hard to see)

I do hope you like my little creations?

I am so very happy to be staying on with SCRAPMATTS as a Design Team member for 2016.
And I am loving all the wonderful & inspirational projects the 2016 DT are sharing with us!
If you would like to see more wonderful creations remember to stop by the 
and have a look around.

Until next time
 Happy Creating!




 

7 comments:

  1. Love them Kim. Definitely in the Easter spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Easter projects Kim. I'm a big fan of the string circles and you've used them in such a creative way. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting organised Kim, I haven't really thought about Easter too much yet, but your tags look wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so sweet, love the prop as well. Looks like we were both on the same page with Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags Kims...love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these tags!!! Great work Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Easter treat Kim, gorgeous and so cute

    ReplyDelete