Friday, March 11, 2016

March Creations by Lizzy..

Hello there and welcome to my first post as a member of the 2016 Scrapmatts Design Team.

I have a layout and card to show you today.

I have used a photo of my Sisters and I taken last year and I have created a soft feminine layout using floral papers and lovely chipboard pieces.

I have used the Dressform CB6037 which I have 'clothed' with some lace for a bodice and some pleated paper for a skirt.
And I just had to pop a pretty butterfly on my page too..  This one is from the pack CB4006 which I have colored with the Gelly Roll Pens which give the butterfly such a pretty sparkle.
And my layout which is centered in the large clock CB8003 which has been painted with gesso and white texture paste. The title is from the pack CB6112. Some fussy cut flowers placed around the clock to finish the layout off.

Remember..


And while I had those floral papers out I thought I would create a simple card. This took only a few minutes using some dies and my sentiment from Scrapmatts CB1244 and a delicate rose CB1202 as a finishing touch.  The rose was colored with the Gelly Roll Pens .

I love the wooden sentiments which adds dimension but does not add to the thickness of the card or to the cost of the postage..
Thank you for coming by today,
and you can find your Scrapmatt needs at the ONLINE SHOP HERE!!
Be sure to come by again to see more creations from the Scrapmatts Design team.
Bye for now!


10 comments:

  1. 2 stunning creations, Lizzy!
    Your layout is totally gorgeous and so is your sweet card!!
    Love how you have used the Scrapmatts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Lizzy. I love the soft, elegant feel of the "Remember" page with your Sisters. The card is gorgeous too. Great use of Scrapmatts chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and card Lizzy, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy these are all very Stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Work Lizzy, I love both your layout and card...

    Hugs Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft feminine colours in the layout and card Lizzy, beautiful, stunning work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely detailed work Lizzy so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete