Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Together Canvas

Hi there.  It's Christine here & I'm so thrilled to be part of the Scrapmatts team.  Today I'm sharing a canvas which represents me.  I've always wanted to create something that's black & white, & so I gave it a crack with a portrait canvas.


Here are the yummy Scrapmatts Chipboards & Stencil I've used:
   CB6113 Scrap Words 32
   CB1238 Scrap Words 24
   CB5127 Diamond Mesh 03
   ATC 10-008 Rounded Corner 01
   CB6093 Ornate Frames 21
   CB3007 Tags 03
   ST5006 Circles Stencil

8

I've cut the Rounded Corner ATC in strips.  All chipboards are a given a good coat of black gesso except for the Scrap Words.  Once dry, the ornate frame is then embossed white.  I've then scraped some parts of it so you can see through the black & extra texture.

5

As for the tag, it was given a top coat of crackle.  For the background I've used the ever versatile Circles Stencil.  Some layers of mists & glitter on the edges are then added.  I wanted it to look like a galaxy & I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for popping in & do check out the delicious Scrapmatts goodies here.  I hope you've been enjoying the inspiration from the team.  Thanks for dropping by & have a blessed Easter.

Cheers,





9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Christine, cant wait to see it in real life. love how you have used the chipboard and stencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautfiul layout and fabulous use of Scrapmatts products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous Christine, I love the way you have arranged your chipboard frame on the side...

    Hugs Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of Scrapmatts products along with a sweet photo and loads of gorgeous sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful.. love the photo and fabulous use of the frame.. love the sparkle too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful
    Precious photo and love what you have created, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, what a great photo to use for your canvas, I also am loving that background!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete