Sunday, March 20, 2016

Today

Good Morning , Rikki here with my first ever Scrapmatts blog post!!!

This is just a little bit exciting thats for sure. So starting off today I am sharing with you my canvas, our first challenge for the design team. If your anything like me when it comes to finding a photo of yourself is hard enough little known then scrapping it is even harder!!!!



When ever I start a canvas I love to add some texture with texture paste and of course a stunning stencil, this time I have used the Scrapmatts ST1006 Stencil Stars, I find when you do this it helps catch the colours of the medium you are using.


I am also a huge fan of chains!!!! Love how they draw your eye down and around the canvas, CB1229 Chains 02 I love how you can give them a little bend to make them have some movement.


I am all about mass impact when I use my chipboard on a layout or a canvas so the 

CB4026 Flourishes 09 is the perfect way to do this dont forget you can cut up all your flourishes to get them to fit into what ever you create.



How awesome are these words??? They are just perfect for any finishing touch.

CB6106 Assorted Words 24




CB4026 Flourishes 09


So till next time, I am off to create some more, with chipboard of course.....

Have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxx



10 comments:

  1. Awesome canvas Rikki...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning use of colour to highlight the beautiful chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a fabulous job and at least you found a photo!!! I've had to get some taken for this challenge as none were suitable. Love the colours and all the texture you've created showcasing not only a great pic but the Scrapmatts chippies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love teh colours of your canvas Rikki, cant wait to receive it, great textures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Fabulous Rikki, I love the colour scheme, and love the recent photo of you...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work, Rikki!
    Love your use of Scrapmatts goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rikki this canvas is awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete