Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Creations - By Crece T

Hello carfty friends, Crece here with you today to share a few things I have been working on using some wonderful Scrapmatts chipboard and masks.

First up I would love to share with you a layout I created ...

Yummy Toffee Apple

and some close ups....




I used ST5006 Stencil Circles


I also used CB5125 Diamond Mesh 01 and CB5106 Chevrons 01. I used Inka Gold to add a bit of colour to the chipboard.
The word Discover comes from CB1237 Scrapwords 23

My next share is a tag...

Forever Young

I created this Tag using a Scrapmatts Tag CB3003, I covered it with some paper and then went over the edges with some sandpaper.

I then used Ferro in Gold through ST1002 Stencil Diamonds on the background paper.
I heat embossed with Gold embossing powder on CB1120 wings 01.
The word forever comes from the new Leather Look chipboard words CB1240

I also added a Filigree corner #02 charm CH017  to the bottom of the tag.


My last share is a quick little Easter card I created...

Happy Easter Card

On this card I have used CB5099 Grass 01 and the egg is a chipboard ATC that I covered with paper ATC10-019 Egg 01

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you come back soon to see what the rest of the New Design team have been creating.

Crece
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely work Crece. The red enhances the diamond mesh. Love the tag with the leather look word. Your sweet Easter card is gorgeous too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Crece, The layout is very striking and the card so cute, love the tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crece, I love the rich red and black background you created, with the great use of chipboard pieces sets the photo off beautifully.... I love the tag you created as well it looks like it's set to fly.... Lol

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations Crece. Loving the pops of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete